First, matters needing attention
1) Do not use cables to pull the load cell.
2) Do not remove the load cell without authorization, otherwise the load cell will not be able to guarantee.
3) During installation, always insert the load cell to monitor the output to avoid drifting and overload.
Second, the installation
1) The load must be aligned with the load cell and centered.
2) When compensating links are not used, the tension load must be on a straight line.
3) When compensating links are not used, the loads must be parallel.
4) Thread the fixture onto the load cell. Threading the load cell onto the fixture can apply torque, which can damage the unit.
5) S type load cell can be used to monitor the volume of the tank.
6) When the bottom of the sensor is fixed on the bottom plate, the loading button can be used.
7) The sensor can be sandwiched between two boards with more than one unit.
8) Rod end bearing with split line or aligning the coupler , can be used to make up for misalignment.